Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #327


Hi Everyone!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week!  We have a great new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is Jen Mitchell!  Jen is such an amazing card maker and creates the most gorgeous cards!  Her clean and simple designs are breathtaking!




Sorry guys, I has a little mishap with my post today and I'm quickly trying to get this ready before I get the boys out the door for school!  I loved Jen's sketch!  I knew right way I wanted to use the wreath and some little flowers from the Lil Inkers Warm Welcome set.  I just love that wreath!  I need a card for my Great Aunt's birthday and I think this will do the trick!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Silver Foil
DSP: SU Retired (I can't remember the name)
Stamps: Sweet Celebrations (Lil Inkers)
Ink: Black, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Other: Warm Welcome Dies (Lil Inkers), Celebrate Word Die (Lil Inkers), Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the beautiful card the Design Team has created for your inspiration.  They sure are amazing!

Please also join me in welcoming Claire Apostoloff to our team as a guest designer for the month!  We're so excited to have her!

Have a fantastic day!
Jen

6 comments:

  1. That is my favorite DSP of all time! So I love this card! The wreath is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pretty wreath is perfect for the sketch! Love that floral paper. Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful...I remember getting this DSP right at the end of SAB a couple years ago and have been hoarding it ever since! It's so pretty with the wreath and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect card for spring - if only spring would come! I love the wreath. And I think I've got some of that DSP somewhere in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Jen - I've never seen that DP before. (I really must take a look at SU's latest catalogue.) The silver sentiment is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this! The DSP you've used is wonderfully paired with the wreath and silver sentiment!

    ReplyDelete